For persons with disabilities
For visually impaired people: To increase/decrease the font size use the two-key combination Ctrl and +/- or Ctrl andscrolling up or down with the mouse wheel.
Most items of the site are accessible using the following two-key combinations:
- Alt and respective letter/number in Windows platform.
- Ctrl and respective letter/number in Macintosh platform.
- In certain browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer), use the special keys + ENTER.
- In Mozilla Firefox browser, use SHIFT+ALT and respective letter.
This is a list of the special keys:
- i – Home page;
- t – Map;
- s – Search;
- Switching between languages - use the first letter of your respective language;
- n – this page (instructions);
When browsing internal pages, you can use the Tab key to move through the links.
Update date: 2017 February 27 d.